The Holy Bible is the key reference book for Christians. Anyone wanting to understand the Christian faith needs to take part in some organised Bible study, and for that reason we provide a variety of ways in which Bible Study may take place. These include:
- Weekly study groups in people's homes - some groups meet in the daytime and others in the evening so that everyone is catered for. The picture below is one such group that meets on Wednesday mornings.
- Groups that meet in our meeting room on a regular basis. Again there are both daytime and evening groups
- Special occasion study groups - the banner picture at the top was a group meeting that took place one day a week for the six weeks of Lent. The same study took place at lunch time and in the evening, again to cater for everyone's needs.
- Bible study notes. These are notes written for private study at home and will take the user ten to fifteen minutes a day.
- Teaching as part of a service in church. Services will normally include one or more readings from the bible and a sermon will pick up the themes of the readings and interpret them for daily living.